3 Large Eggs, separated
3/4 cup Caster Sugar
2 tbsp Frangelico
1 tbsp Vanilla
1 packet of Sponge fingers
3 tbsp Moccona coffee
- In a large bowl, dissolve coffee in 800mL of boiling water and set to the side.
- Cream egg yolks & sugar until thick and creamy. Beat in mascarpone, alcohol and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until very stiff. Fold into mascarpone mixture.
- Soak sponge fingers in coffee for 2 seconds, then lay in the bowl.
- Continue to layer coffee soaked sponge fingers followed by mascarpone mixture until you reach the top of the bowl.
- Dust the tiramisu with cocoa then set in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Add extra cocoa or grated chocolate when you’re ready to serve. Enjoy with fresh berries.